Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Food for Thought

Matthew 1:23
"Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel" (which means, God with us).



Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

John 14:15-17

"If you love me, you will keep my commandments. 16And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, 17even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.

Hebrews 13

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you.” 6So we can confidently say,
"The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?"

Matthew 28:19-20
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."


~How does it feel knowing that God has done so much to be with you?

~What does God’s presence inspire or stir you do be or do?

~How does God’s presence impact the way you’ll approach the Holidays?

~What difference does it make in your life knowing God is with you always?

No comments:

Post a Comment